You are already using sbcglobal email with outlook. If your
email account isn’t properly configured, then you need to add again your
sbcglobal email account with outlook. To add your
SBCGlobal email to Outlook, here is what you’re going to do:
1. Open ‘Outlook’ and then, go to ‘File’ followed by ‘Add
2. Select ‘Manual Setup’ or ‘Additional Server Types’.
3. Select ‘POP’ or ‘IMAP’ followed by entering a display
name and your SBCGlobal email address.
4. Choose an account type, which could be either IMAP or
5. Depending on what you choose, configure the incoming and
outgoing server. If using IMAP, enter ‘imap.mail.att.net’ in the incoming mail
server and ‘smtp.mail.att.net’ in outgoing mail server. For POP3, enter
‘inbound.att.net’ in the incoming mail server and ‘outbound.att.net’ in
outgoing mail server.
6. Type in your full email address and a secure mail key.
Keep in mind to check the option of ‘Remember Password’ and ‘Require Logon
using Secure Password Authentication’.
After that your account is working properly. I can share
with you one more thing, most of the users are searching for "Sign-In to SBCGlobal.net Email Account"
SBCGlobal Email Not Working With Outlook".