Cnt Boat Charter
Where your search ends…..
Welcome on board.
For a pleasant, safe and relaxing trip, read the following instruction and tips.
Beneteau Oceanis 423.
43 feet, built in November 2005.
Reg.nr. : OU 2305
Flag : Danish
The Skipper :
Raffaele Cantoni, 1962.
Certificated Ocean Skipper by the Danish Cruising Association, FTLF DOCA in 1990
The Crew :
Fabian Francis, second captain, educated in the Mediterranean, Atlantic experienced.
Marcus Evans, hostess. ( may change from trip to trip )
Dosia Francis, long distance hostess. ( may change from trip to trip )
The Boat is a luxury yacht, equipped with all the instruments and safety equipment as required from the YRA regulation for long distances cruising and Ocean crossing. There are 3 double cabins and 2 bathrooms. The E mail address on board is : firstname.lastname@example.org
What isn’t allowed on board, all the time:
· To smoke inside the boat
· To waist water and energy
· To joke about the safety (ex.: don’t say “man over board” if it’s not true)
· To drop garbage in the sea
· To wear hard shoes
What isn’t allowed on board, while sailing:
· To fight or start embarrassing discussions
· To discuss the skipper’s orders
· To lean out over the reeling
· To leave open windows
The all inclusive:
· Diesel, gas, water, dingy transport
· Bed sheets and extra towels
· Breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks
· Snorkelling & diving equipment
A safety briefing will be held when the guests come on board and each guest will be assigned a task in case of distress.
Please note : no question on board is irrelevant. Doesn’t matter what you need or want to know, just ask.
Have a nice trip. The Skipper and Captain,
© 2019 cntboatcharter