Star PMO (Global R.E.P. ID 3430) provides project management training and consulting:
Let us give you an overview of all the chapters of this Tutorial. In all, we have 14 chapters.
The current is the first chapter, which is an Introduction to the PMP certification.
Chapters 2, Named as Project Management Framework, aims to explain what Project and Project Management is all about. It also explains related terms like Program Management, Project Management Office etc. So, Chapter 2 can be considered as an introduction to the Project Management.
Next, Chapter 3 explains the five Project management Process Groups. Just to recap these process groups are Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing.
From Chapter 4 to Chapter 12, the 9 Project Management knowledge areas are explained. One chapter dedicated to each of these nine areas.
In addition to the 5 process groups and 9 knowledge areas, PMI gives a lot of weight age to professional and social responsibility. There are good amount of questions in PMP exam from this topic. So we have dedicated one chapter for this as well for Social responsibility.
The last chapter, i.e. chapter no 14, is generic in nature and therein we have explained few tips and tricks for the PMP exam. We suggest you to go through it once. It might be of great help.
Star PMO Online Training Advantages:
1) Program designed by world class project management practitioners from FT – 20 Business Schools.
2) 870+ Certified professionals till date from launch
3) 12+ Full length Mock PMP style exams (3200 Questions with less than 4% repetition)
4) Gain 35 PDU’s required to appear for PMP Exam
5) Unbeatable pricing internationally
6) World class online support for queries resolving
7) Star PMO copyrighted online material (E Book, reference Guides)
8) PMP Exam Preparation planner
9) Application filling Help Guide
10) High Quality online sessions covering all PMI – PMP Concepts (According to New PMBOK 4)
© 2017 sandy